Interactive Cultural Tour
Half Day – Discover the multicultural side of Cape Town and interact with the locals, you will be left with the memory of seeing different lifestyles, culture and day to day life.
- Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter – Looking at the slavery influence
- District Six museum
- Visit to one of our townships
- Guided walking tour (On request)
- Interaction with local entrepreneurs
- Visiting a school (Mon – Fri except when holidays)
- Charismatic church service ( Sundays only)
Full Day - include a visit to Robben Island.
- The day could also end by taking guests into our homes allowing them to experience the lives of our people, interweaving the different cultures, perhaps ending in a braai with interactive entertainment.(Optional)
Click to mail for price